movies // limitless

22 Mar 2011



So Bradley Cooper. He's somewhat of a babe. I thoroughly enjoy watching movies he's in. So I'm quite intrigued by his new movie Limitless, but not for the aforementioned reason. I was on the tube a little while ago and noticed an advertisement.

The Clear Pill.



I instantly recognised Bradley Cooper and for a second I thought he was endorsing drugs until I remembered the trailer for Limitless. Then it all made sense and I was very impressed with the marketing campaign. It's layout and design is just like a real drug advertisement and the long list of side effects is laughable, but exactly what drug advertisements are like in the USA. Very very clever marketing strategy. People are talking about it, and the company who created the campaign are pleased with the buzz it's generating.

There's also a video advertisement for it...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger