A boy, an abbey, a protest... and Kevin Spacey and Jude Law

5 Apr 2011

Westminster Abbey, London

Houses of Parliament, London

Westminster Abbey, London

Westminster Abbey, London

Chris

Kevin Spacey, Human Rights for Hungary protest, London

Jude Law, Human Rights for Hungary protest, London


Chris came to stay with me last weekend, and we smashed some sight seeing in a couple of hours: Trafalgar Square (with the lions), Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey... and then we were almost trampled by a protest (I say trampled, but it was a peaceful protest) lead by Kevin Spacey and Jude Law. Chris felt his London weekend was well worth it.

2 comments :

  1. Yay! Two of my fave people in the one post! Helena and Jude Law. Just kidding. Helena and Chris! Glad to see you guys had a great time, I'm seriously soooo jealous of you right now, have been suffering from some extreme wanderlust lately and London is on my mind!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, Jude Law!
    I hope you do make it over to visit!! If not I'll be back at the end of September/early October for a whirlwind visit.

    ReplyDelete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger