fashion & shopping // THE ICONIC

16 Dec 2011

Attention Australian readers, friends, family, cats & dogs!

I was recently contacted by THE ICONIC, who are a brand spankin' new online store in Australia. Unfortunately they don't ship overseas yet so I can't order anything while I'm in London (sad face). They're stocking the latest fashions and some rad brands like Ellery, Ben Sherman, Fleur Wood, Ksubi, MINKPINK, Tony Bianco (my favourite pair of peep toes!) and White Suede. One of the most amazing (and possibly crazy) things about them is that they can deliver in three hours if you live in Sydney. That is totally nuts!


THE ICONIC is also doing a little something special for Christmas... a $50 gift voucher if you spend a minimum of $99. Let's face it, it's pretty easy to do! I'm eyeing off some of the shoes in particular... I could always get them shipped to a friend in Australia right? Anyway, see the below code if you'd like to get in on the action...

They're also doing a competition with the prize being a $1000 voucher to spend. Check out their Facebook for more details here.


2 comments :

  1. Hmmmmm! I think I have seen this somewhere before! Haha. HELLO. You can ship things to me, I can't promise that I won't steal them though. What a thief I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that's so kind of you! (The shipping address bit, not the stealing bit.)

    ReplyDelete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger