food // neal's yard dairy

24 Dec 2011

I've been put in charge of cheese for Christmas and due to unforeseen family circumstances our Christmas party is smaller than it was meant to be. We're having a mini Christmas dinner tonight before Craig flies to Australia tomorrow.

Now, you need to know a little something about me and my friend Craig. We love cheese. I mean LOVE cheese. Try and separate us from the cheese board at any event. I have no self control when it comes to good cheese. So I wasn't surprised when I had to wait for 20 minutes at Neal's Yard Dairy.

I did get to try a LOT of cheese. Cheese lovers visiting/living/breezing through London you simply must go and visit and sample and BUY! I went a bit nuts and spent £30 on 6 cheeses. 6 amazing cheeses.

So I hope there'll be some left for Christmas day after Craig and I attack them tonight!

(Prayers and thoughts for C, J and B's families!)




2 comments :

  1. I am also a cheese fan! Except for blue vein cheese, and the cheese with bits of fruit in it. Those are yuck. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit cheese ain't so much my thing either. Blue cheese is divine!! Happy Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger