must watch // the big reunion

31 Mar 2013



I've just discovered (and watched in about three days) The Big Reunion, which is a UK reality show about 90s bands Five, B*Witched, Liberty X, Honeyz, Atomic Kitten and 911 reforming for a one off show at the Hammersmith Apollo theatre in London. That one off show sold out in under five minutes, so now they're doing a huge arena tour. Hope they all actually get along! You can watch the first episode (and all episodes in fact!) on YouTube. Thanks YouTube.

You know those people whose first concert was Michael Jackson or Radiohead or someone just really cool? I am not one of those people. My first concert was this...

4 comments :

  1. How good is that show?! Except Sean from Five is really whingy and I want to give him a good slapping. And I have never actually heard of the Honeyz or 911. Aaahhh I wish they would bring the tour to Australia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 911 weren't famous in Australia, but you never heard of Honeyz?! Finally Found was a big song here for months! Loved ittt.

      Delete
  2. OMG WHAT! I NEED TO WATCH THIS STAT. FIVE 4 EVA.

    (caps lock was totally necessary)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally do. Five are the shit. They're still pretty good actually! Def one of the strongest reformed bands. Abs is hilarious. And if you ever go to Sydney, you'll have to check out Ritchie's bar - http://www.guerrillabar.com/. I'll definitely be going next time I'm in Sydney!

      Delete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger