colouring books // but cool ones

23 Apr 2013

I've always loved a good colouring book and had so many when I was little - Disney, Barbie, animals, you name it, I had one! They used to be a whole $2 and always strategically displayed right next to the check outs. Sorry Mum, I know I made life hard for you with my constant begging for colouring books and Kinder Surprises.

In an exciting trawl of the internet today, I found... Colouring books for adults by Team Art! I'm sure this isn't a new concept because I've seen a Ryan Gosling colouring book before, but I just love these topics. What's your favourite?







4 comments :

  1. Jon Hamm colouring book!

    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Actually these are all pretty fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE HAMM! I know right? He's just amazing.

      Delete
  2. Two girls in my office LOVE colouring books... When Rosie [Rza] flew to Austin recently, from London, the last thing she said before leaving for the airport was 'damn I forgot my colouring book'... Threw me massively ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually used one in a while but... these are so tempting!!

      Delete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger