lancome x lanvin // alber elbaz

23 Jul 2013


"I love coffee, but I always say not everything has to be instant." - Alber Elbaz

One of my favourite fashion brands Lanvin (I did line up from 6am to get my Lanvin x H&M yellow dress) has collaborated with one of my favourite cosmetics brands Lancome (I only used to buy Juicy Tubes). BOOM. Amazingness. Alber Elbaz is one of the sweetest men alive and if you haven't seen him, you really need to check him out. He's designed a collection for Lancome with a strong focus on the eyes, because that's what his impression of fashion is... Peeking out from behind a curtain at a sea of faces and eyes. I also made a gif from the collection's video because, well, I love gifs.

We arrived to a bottle of sparkling water (my favourite!) and a talk with Lara, Lancome's national make up artist, about the collection. I volunteered to be a model and then got to sit down for the rest of the time and get prettified! Lara did an amazing job on my slightly tired face and we went out to dinner afterwards to celebrate (a) my face and (b) my new permanent job! Hurrah!




Here's the gorgeous video Alber created (presumably with his team. One cannot be a crazy talented designer and artist and video editor and cartoonist, surely!):

0 comments :

Post a Comment

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger