the craft // lou teasdale

6 Apr 2014



Since I fancy myself a bit of a hipster (well, that's the label my friends would give me anyway), I was pretty thrilled to hear that my friends at Hardie Grant in the UK had signed up Lou Teasdale to write a hair and beauty DIY book.

Lou Teasdale is a hairdresser and make up artist and worked on The X Factor UK, which is presumably where she met and befriended One Direction. She's now their touring groomer, BFFs with Harry Styles, and bringing her grungy style and love of tattoos and pastel hair to the world.

The Craft is chock full of hair and beauty tips, as well as some seriously sweet design and illos by Faran Krentcil. Lou also shares her tips to turn pro for the aspiring hairdresser and make up artists. A thoroughly useful and mega cool book to sit on my shelf next to The Wah Nails Book of Nail Art!

Lou's twin sister Sam co-founded Bleach London where I got my hair dip dyed while living in London.

 As if it wasn't cool enough... there's a sticker sheet!!

Bonus photo of Lou with Harry Styles and Ed Sheeran at her book launch (that I probably could have gone to if I was still in London - *sob*) (source).

The Craft by Lou Teasdale, published by Hardie Grant, RRP $24.95.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger