a few of my favourite things

22 Jun 2014



Clockwise from top left: Bag: DKNY // Coat: Viktoria + Woods // Lipstick: Clinque // Sunglasses: Karen Walker // Pants: Living Doll (and they're vegan!) // Boots: Tony Bianco // Shirt: Equipment // Watch: Michael Kors // Mascara: Lancome.

Winter is finally here! It's going to get really chilly in Melbourne this week - top of 12°C tomorrow. As a fun little Sunday night project, here's my favourites (and some make up staples) from David Jones. I never thought I'd be a fan of the fake leather pants, but I bought a pair recently and I've worn them so much. It's the basis for a super fun outfit.

Leopard print, monochrome and red lipstick seems to be my staple wardrobe at the moment, so there's not really any surprises with my other picks. Oh, and boots. Can't forget the heeled boots!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger