fashion week style around the globe

24 Oct 2014

Fashion Week is always lots of fun to keep tabs on and with the rise and rise of street style photography, there's even more fashion to look at! Most fashion week goers look "so fashion". While I think it's so great that you can express yourself and put your own twist on an outfit, the styles I like the most are always those that I can see myself wearing. I also love picking up on a trend that I can adapt to my own style. So here's some of my favourite looks from fashion weeks around the world. (Psst, the iridescent purple coat and heels above are just SO FUN! I probably wouldn't actually wear the cost, but the heels? For sure!) 







[Credit]

0 comments :

Post a Comment

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger