- My friend Sam wrote 10 pro tips to take your Instagram to the next level
- 27 times Scrubs was the funniest show ever
- Moving house? This is how you do it right
- This adorable story about Rupert Grint and Alan Rickman
- How to say 'no'
- How to get the best night sleep ever
- This podcast is like crack for insomniacs
- Advice on skincare for your 20s
- 5 questions to ask a future employer to find the right cultural fit
- designsponge guide to Melbourne (it's super hipster - nearly everything is north!)
- Cheesy delicious goodness
- Financial stuff: how to do basically nothing and earn enough money to be set up for life
- The guy who follows his girlfriend around the world and how he does it
link it // april
8 Apr 2016
Andy Warhol x Ai Weiwi @ NGV
flowers across melbourne // extraordinary bunch
20 Mar 2016
Flowers are one of those gorgeous indulgent things that you don't always buy yourself. So when Flowers Across Australia got in touch to offer me a bunch of flowers and a chance to review their website and services, ummm yes! The website is incredibly easy to use and you can search by occasion, type of flower, style (bouquets, vase arrangements, etc) and price.
I ended up choosing the Extraordinary bunch and it got delivered to my work without any issues and was sitting on my desk by the time I got back from Friday lunch. Yay! It came with a little personalised message, instructions on how to keep them in tip top condition, and a sachet of flower food. It's been over a week since I received them and while the lilies have finally wilted, the celosia (the coral-esque flowers) are still going strong with the green ferns/fronds (you can tell I'm up with my flower lingo).
One of my colleagues was looking to send a bunch of flowers to her friend and we did some price comparisons and Flowers Across Australia had some of the prettiest bunches of flowers at reasonable prices (winning!).
Follow Flowers Across Australia (who will be available in Sydney too!) on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.