- Small London flat
- 5 productivity tips from the creators of my beautiful blog theme, Milk Blog
- 40 hilarious honest advertising slogans
- Are you a Margaret or a David?
- 33 jokes only Law & Order SVU fans will understand
- 21 game changing ways to eat guacamole
- A new cloud? And bonus making a cloud video on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Amazing tree tunnels
- An entire website full of short films
- A very cool history of Movember
- Nut butter ganache slice (SCD, paleo and gluten free) from my friend's blog
- The 25 most ironic things of all time
link it // november
12 Nov 2014
[Our private villa in Bali - where I'd rather be]
As always, with all my good blogging intentions, it's taken me a while to get back here. So here's some of my favourite links. I've got so many at the moment I might have to split out the posts, or work on a mega big one for December!
fashion week style around the globe
24 Oct 2014
Fashion Week is always lots of fun to keep tabs on and with the rise and rise of street style photography, there's even more fashion to look at! Most fashion week goers look "so fashion". While I think it's so great that you can express yourself and put your own twist on an outfit, the styles I like the most are always those that I can see myself wearing. I also love picking up on a trend that I can adapt to my own style. So here's some of my favourite looks from fashion weeks around the world. (Psst, the iridescent purple coat and heels above are just SO FUN! I probably wouldn't actually wear the cost, but the heels? For sure!)
mixtape // september
15 Sep 2014
I'm listening to so much girl pop at the moment and it's the most fun to rock out to in my car while on the highway. If you ever see someone singing overly enthusiastically while eating a piece of toast and sipping tea, that could very well be me.
I've also included two of Many Things' songs because they're great and Mikey's amazing and Hayley from The Jezabels sang vocals on Chains and it's heartbreaking beautiful. I'm also listening to One Direction's new free song Fireproof on repeat (not available on Spotify though). I've read a lot of people saying it's like The Beach Boys and John Mayer, but all I hear is Fleetwood Mac!
listen on spotify: fourzerofive - 2014 september
Allday - You Always Know the DJ
Angus & Julia Stone - Heart Beats Slow
Charli XCX - Boom Clap
Ella Henderson - Ghost
G.R.L. - Ugly Heart
Iggy Azaela feat. Charli XCX - Fancy
Katy Perry - This Is How We Do
Many Things - Chains
Many Things - Dear One
Neon Jungle - Louder
Nicky Night Time - Everybody Together
NONONO - Pumpin Blood (Belarbi Remix)
Northeast Party House - The Haunted
One Direction - Fireproof
Rizzle Kicks - Tell Her
RÜFÜS - Sundream
Savoir Adore - Dreamers
Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
for love & lemons
12 Sep 2014
For Love & Lemons. Then I heard there was some cute bralettes in Kmart, so thought I'd try one and see how I go for support. Turns out they're amazing for house bras and to sleep in! So now I'm looking at the beautiful bralettes at For Love and Lemons a bit more seriously... I'm also considering the dress below and, while cropped tops don't suit me, I love the lace mini and cropped top.
link it // september
6 Sep 2014
It's been a long time since I've done one of these babies! Some cool links I've found recently:
- Cat's super wrap up of African Fashion Week in London. So many amazing, bright colours!
- How Google works
- iPad ad with Robin Williams' speech from Dead Poets Society
- #likeaboy - you've seen the #likeagirl campaign and now it's time to share photos of boys doing "girly" things. These kiddies are adorable
- An oldie but a goodie - Wardrobe Rehab: 6 Steps to the Perfect Wardrobe
- Creamlapse (that's ice cream lapse)
- DIY natural makeup brush cleaner
- 43 Things Only Australian '90s Girls Will Understand
- 15 helpful infographics for photographers
- Margaret's advice on spending time in New York. Makes me want to go back so badly!