it's that time again... when i've bookmarked way too many cool pages and compile them here.
- patti smith's 25 lessons for creative types
- my friend sophie's beautiful post after her grandmother's passing.
- sarah wilson gets some photos analysed by colour specialist chris brazal
- another sarah wilson blog post on toxin-free cosmetics. it freaked me out so much, i've switched my shampoo, conditioner, body wash and deodorant to natural products.
- iphone app, the good guide, to help you pick which products are natural
- cosmetics database to help avoid high toxicity products
- booki.sh is an ebook library, stored in the clouds (i recently found out about cloud computing and love saying it. cloud. cloud. clouds...)
- lauren manning documented the food she ate for two years and turned the data into 40 beautiful graphs
- the evolution of the book cover design for design*sponge
- as an ex-bookshop-girl i can vouch for some of the crazy things customers say! here's jen campbell's list.
- martin solveig feat. thomas mars - the night out.
- bumble & earwig make beautifully intricate animal heads... on brooches!
- gotye feat. kimbra - somebody that i used to know. amazing video clip with body paint!
- joel penkman's food art makes me hungry.
- 2008 wimbledon final between roger federer and rafael nadal... in paper form.
- i love the transformers movies, but when you think about it in this light, my feminist side starts to come out and i start getting angry.
- wonderful detail to recreate a starbucks store in the woods for this gorgeous proposal.
- and bieber boomers: why older women love justin bieber.