it's an instagram life // part 2

2 Jul 2013


01 & 02 // Life isn’t all bad when you commute to and from work


03 & 04 // Pressed Juices and a celebratory croissant when I scored my job


05 & 06 // The Industrial Shop is chockers full of amazing things for your home. I bought some mini bottles and made a Chocolate and Blueberry shake from The Green Kitchen


07 & 08 // Friend’s amazing kitty cat Cooper and brunch at Axil Coffee Roasters


09 & 10 // Sunset and forever puppy Eve


11 & 12 // Making new friends at the RSPCA

4 comments :

  1. Firstly, I am LOVING the new layout.
    Secondly, this is a super cute post and I am totally inspired!
    Fantastic photos - am a little jealous of your week. Also, congrats on the new job. Next time though, can you make sure it's in London please :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought it from Blog Milk. I was just sick of trying to fiddle to get it looking exactly how I wanted it to look.

      Okay, honesty time... This is more like the highlights of my last month mashed into one post!

      I would LOVE to come back to London, but I don't see it happening in the immediate future. :( I need to find a profession I'm amazing at that London needs, haha.

      Delete
  2. I really like your instagram feed.

    I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog, I really enjoy your content.

    Instant follow!

    lo and behold

    ReplyDelete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger