music // the suburbians

4 Jan 2012


Just before Christmas, one of my friends invited me to a gig headlined by her friends' band, The Suburbians. I wasn't really feeling like going out and was going to go home after work to DIY my boots, but then my friend sent me a link to their YouTube channel and I was listening to it for the rest of the afternoon! Their music is a bit more rock than what I usually listen to, but I was impressed by Mark's voice and had a feeling they'd be good live. Yup. Amazing live! They're also super dooper nice guys.

They headlined a festival in Canada or the USA and received so much support that they're doing a big tour there very soon too. I've already offered them a place to crash when they tour Australia because I think they're bound to get there soon. Maddy you should come and stay too!

And here's their amazing cover of Ed Sheeran's The A Team:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger