music // running playlist

16 Jul 2012


I've been so MIA of late, but I thought I'd post up the pop-tastic playlist I've been running to and have a bit of a fiddle in Photoshop... Here's the result! I was going to link all of the songs to youtube, but a lot of them don't have official videos and it looked a wee bit messy, so... they're just in a list now.

Running Playlist
  1. the presets - this boy's in love
  2. justin bieber feat. nicki minaj - beauty and a beat
  3. katy perry - part of me
  4. the killers - mr brightside (jacques lu cont's thin white duke remix)
  5. alesso vs one direction - calling you beautiful (compson sound mashup)
  6. maroon 5 - payphone (cutmore remix)
  7. evermore - hey boys and girls (retrofuture remix)
  8. two door cinema club vs ludacris - you know how low (mashup)
  9. bloc party - banquet (phones disco edit)
  10. nicki minaj - starships

2 comments :

  1. I can already tell I'll get super motivated to these - SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! Glad you think so Noémie. Hope they help.

    ReplyDelete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger