big red bus we're riding on top

21 Apr 2011

IMG_1182
Researching for a new book. Life is hard.

IMG_1183
Our GM received a present from The Cupcake Company. Megan made his goddaughter a Barbie birthday cake and it was a mega hit. These beautifully decorated carrot and cream cheese icing cupcakes were divine. She might even get a book deal!

IMG_1185

IMG_1186

IMG_1187

IMG_1188

IMG_1189

IMG_1191

IMG_1190
I'd just like to point out the fact that I'm in London and I'm wearing sandals. Yes. Summer is finally coming!

2 comments :

  1. Someone should give me a book deal. (Not really - I'm way too lazy.)

    Are those cake pops?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, how come I never saw this? And yes. Cake pops! Starbucks cake pops. Disgustingly sweet.

    ReplyDelete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger