ladies day out // borough market & design museum

21 Mar 2012


Saturday was a lovely girls' day out to Borough Market for lunch and then to the Designs of the Year exhibition at the Design Museum. It took up the top floor in the museum and covered architecture, digital, fashion, furniture, graphics, product and transport and was just fascinating. It totally inspired me to be more creative. I'm starting my photography course at the end of next month, so that will be great motivation!

Unfortunately you couldn't take photos inside the exhibition (so if you're in London you'll just have to check it out yourself!), but you could take photos in the Muji and Terence Conran exhibitions downstairs, so photos of them to come...






4 comments :

  1. Oh my, your photos are fantastic!
    I'd have loevd to go to the exhibition :)

    x x Stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stace! All on my iPhone... proper camera photos to come tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe those are all iphone photos! I'm excited to see the rest of the pictures - that face sculpture is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget that my iPhone 4 actually takes quite good photos - as long as there's enough light!

    ReplyDelete

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger