night out // cubed, reading

19 Mar 2012


These days I don't really go out that much and spend a lot of time with friends and chilling out at home since the house I'm living in now has an actual living room (so many places in London just have bedrooms and no communal space). However, last month was an exception and Laura, Lulu and I hopped on a train to Reading and went to Cubed - DJ Pete's (not his actual DJ name, but sometimes I refer to him as DJ Pete in my head) club night. It was such fun and the boys even threw in The Presets' My People for our benefit and we did some crazy dancing at 3am. It was also Chris' (Pete's DJ partner) birthday, so Laura made him a Chocolate and Guinness Cake as a surprise. It was delicious!






0 comments :

Post a Comment

fourzerofive All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger